Careers at Gateway Health Partners
Experience a new challenge with one of the fastest growing healthcare purchasing alliances in the industry.
Senior Director of Accounting, Rebates
United States | Remote
Gateway Health Partners is seeking a dynamic, team-focused Sr Director Accounting, Rebates to spearhead and manage a range of accounting responsibilities and projects. This position reports to the GHP CFO. As a people leader, the Sr. Director will provide leadership to the accounting staff. This role requires a self-motivated attitude, great organizational skills, and demonstrated analytical skills.
This is a remote-based position where you may work from your home office.
Gateway Health Partners is the largest independent provider of rebates and formulary management services in the United States. We provide flexible, transparent, unbundled, à la carte prescription cost management solutions for rebates, home delivery (mail service), specialty pharmacy and retail pharmacy networks.
Designed to represent our three pillars, Clarity, Insights, and Expertise, we offer end-to-end solutions that promote and support our clients.
- Contracts: We offer the deepest discounts in the marketplace (and most flexible)
- Data: We produce advanced technology and reporting to inform decision-making
- Services: We provide tailored customer service that works alongside you and is consultative
- Insights: We deliver clinical education and recommendation to impact patients’ treatment plans
Through all of this, we are a healthcare purchasing alliance committed to lowering drug costs through best-in-class purchasing solutions that are transparent and predictable. We are passionate about our goal to improve the overall healthcare delivery system through increased education and choice.
- Lead team of 2-4 performing accounting activities and rebate payment activities.
- Create strategic initiatives to support internal processes
- Perform cash flow projections and analytics for GHP rebate revenue and COS cycle.
- Review month end reconciliations and provide financial audit support
- Provide direction for executing company wide and department wide initiatives.
- Track and reconcile business unit activity eliminations of revenue, cost of sales, A/P and A/R
- Perform annual client level reconciliation of revenue and cost of sales
- Collaborate with client management and pricing to ensure all departments are strategically aligned to ensure smooth client rebate payment implementation.
- Approve rebate client payments and ensure completion of the quarterly payment cycle.
- Performing other job-related responsibilities, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related
- 10+ years of experience directly related to the functions of the position.
- 7+ years’ experience managing people
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate strong leadership of accounting team
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Advanced Excel Skills required
- Contract experience preferred
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple deadlines while delivering excellent results
- PBM experience preferred
- Rebate experience preferred
- Alteryx experience a plus
WHY GATEWAY — JOIN US, AND BE YOU
We are committed to a transformative market approach with a team-first mentality. Successful team members are truth-seeking and trusting, with the tenacity required to trail blaze in a complex ecosystem. We are a collaborative team that actively seeks input and values differing perspectives. And we produce tangible results, holding ourselves accountable in the process.
We are also committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of connectedness and inclusion. We grow and learn together, respecting professional and personal experiences, areas of expertise, and types of self-expression.
We promote a work-from-home model and a “dress-for-your-day” approach to work attire. Our team-oriented environment encourages collaboration and innovation. We offer industry-leading compensation and health benefits, including:
- Comprehensive mental health and wellbeing resources
- Nationwide Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO with employee-friendly plan design
- Company-paid basic life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And more!
Our team brings robust experience, diverse perspectives and passion from a nationwide team of 900+ professionals located in more than half of the US states.
Interested in this Career? Email Human Resources