Careers at Gateway Health Partners
Experience a new challenge with one of the fastest growing healthcare purchasing alliances in the industry.
Sr. Manager, Finance
Department: Finance and Accounting
Reports To: Vice President, Accounting
FLSA Status: Exempt
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related
- 7-10 years of experience
- 2+ years’ experience managing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrate strong understanding of analytics using large data sets
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills required
- Contract experience preferred
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple deadlines while delivering excellent results
- PBM experience preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Rebate experience a plus
- Alteryx experience a plus
This position will report to the Vice President, Accounting and will manage the rebate payment functions of one of our BU’s. As a people manager, the Manager will review the work of the Rebate Analysts on the team. This role requires a self-motivated attitude, great organizational skills, and demonstrated analytical skills.
(These duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position)
- Oversee the entire rebate payment process for one of the companies BU’s. The process includes but is not limited to the following items: estimating payments, calculating payments, creating payment reporting, Ad hoc client reporting, supporting client services and ensuring timeliness of payments
- Review and prepare documents to be used by the analysts calculating payments
- Approve rebate client payments and ensure completion. This involves checking the calculation, the rates and performing variance analysis for reasonableness.
- Implementation of a new, in house method for calculating client payments for one of the BU’s. Creating testing plans and working with other departments to ensure everyone’s needs are met.
- Calculate and prepare reporting for marquee rebate clients.
- Assist with cash flow projections and other accounting functions as needed
- Client level trend analysis
(With or without the aid of mechanical devices)
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day
- Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner
- Must possess the sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately, so that the requirements of this position can be fully met
- Must function independently, have personal integrity, have flexibility, and the ability to work effectively with other staff
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability
- Must be able to operate office, business, and accounting machines
- Sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours
- Works in well lighted/ventilated office areas
- Subject to frequent interruptions
- Willingness to work beyond normal working hours, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs
- Communicates with both external and internal customers
We are transforming the pharmacy industry to create healthier lives through purposeful engagement across Pharmacy Benefit Management, Pharmacy Management, Specialty Pharmacy, 340B, Rebate and Formulary Management, and Pharmacies. We put people first and are committed to providing outstanding service across all aspects of our business. Our goal is to create flexible and innovative solutions filled with inspired possibilities.
Our team brings robust experience, diverse perspectives and passion from a nationwide team of 900+ professionals located in more than half of the US states.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Gateway offers a progressive culture that supports a work from home model, a “dress for your day” attire, and a collaborative, team oriented environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation & benefits package including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible, $25 office visit copays
- Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- And more!
The innovative spirit at Gateway will transform the way you think about pharmacy & healthcare services. As we pave the way in a relentless commitment to positive health outcomes, it’s never been a better time to be part of our team!
Gateway is an EEO / AA / M / F / Vets / DisabilityInterested in this Career? Email Human Resources