Careers at Gateway Health Partners
Experience a new challenge with one of the fastest growing healthcare purchasing alliances in the industry.
United States | Remote
Gateway Health Partners is seeking a dynamic, team-focused Financial Analyst. This position will report to the Sr Director, Margin Analytics and will be responsible for some for the GHP monthly accounting activates. This role requires a self-motivated attitude, great organizational skills, and demonstrated analytical skills.
This is a remote-based position where you may work from your home office.
Gateway Health Partners is the largest independent provider of rebates and formulary management services in the United States. We provide flexible, transparent, unbundled, à la carte prescription cost management solutions for rebates, home delivery (mail service), specialty pharmacy and retail pharmacy networks.
Designed to represent our three pillars, Clarity, Insights, and Expertise, we offer end-to-end solutions that promote and support our clients.
- Contracts: We offer the deepest discounts in the marketplace (and most flexible)
- Data: We produce advanced technology and reporting to inform decision-making
- Services: We provide tailored customer service that works alongside you and is consultative
- Insights: We deliver clinical education and recommendation to impact patients’ treatment plans
Through all of this, we are a healthcare purchasing alliance committed to lowering drug costs through best-in-class purchasing solutions that are transparent and predictable. We are passionate about our goal to improve the overall healthcare delivery system through increased education and choice.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively; project management skills a plus
- A high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Consistently demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Consistent attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Support the monthly creation of one business units rebate revenue and cost of sales accrual
- Update the margin by client file on a monthly basis
- Assist with the business units rebate submission process
- Download, organize and track reports from vendors
- Provide support for any imports and journal entries into the general ledger
- Calculate quarterly payment between business units
- Perform ad hoc analysis of client margin as needed
- Performing other job-related responsibilities, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience directly related to the functions of the position
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills with large data sets
- Ability to identify outliers and trends from analytics
- Advanced Excel Skills required
- Knowledge of rebate revenue and payment cycle a plus
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple deadlines while delivering excellent results
- PBM experience preferred
- Rebate experience preferred
- Alteryx experience a preferred
WHY GHP — JOIN US, AND BE YOU
We are committed to a transformative market approach with a team-first mentality. Successful team members are truth-seeking and trusting, with the tenacity required to trail blaze in a complex ecosystem. We are a collaborative team that actively seeks input and values differing perspectives. And we produce tangible results, holding ourselves accountable in the process.
We are also committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of connectedness and inclusion. We grow and learn together, respecting professional and personal experiences, areas of expertise, and types of self-expression.
We promote a work-from-home model and a “dress-for-your-day” approach to work attire. Our team-oriented environment encourages collaboration and innovation. We offer industry-leading compensation and health benefits, including:
- Comprehensive mental health and wellbeing resources
- Nationwide Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO with employee-friendly plan design
- Company-paid basic life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, other voluntary benefits, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And more!
Our team brings robust experience, diverse perspectives and passion from a nationwide team of 900+ professionals located in more than half of the US states.
Interested in this Career? Email Human Resources